NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

And it's Wednesday again

But will it ever be Spring????


This is a picture I took of the brooder houses on Easter morning.
(For those of you who don't raise chickens, brooder houses
are where you put the just hatched chickens with special warming lights
special feed, etc.)
They are covered with orchard netting that looks magical in the
snow to keep the hawks from getting them on the rare occasion
this year that they get to go outside.


And since Wednesday is when we posted (and will post come May)
our Blockheads blocks.


I thought I'd show you a couple of the 6" pieced blocks that Lori quilted.
She did her usual awesome job.  She agreed that she's glad that 6" pieced 
blocks aren't the norm for me.


Speaking of what I normally do, this is one of my BOM's -
Birds & Bunnies, Herbs & Honeys or
Birds and Bunnies for short.  
It's made out of my "Lillies of the Field" fabric line and
even when it was snowing outside, my quilt brought
Spring inside.

So I decided to share.
Both the pattern and the few kits we have left are 25% off this week.
You can go to the store to buy them by clicking here.

I'd better get back to work designing my spring patterns.
I won't be going to Market - I've driven to Portland 3 times and with Pep ill that's enough.
But I will be sending out email flyers with all of my new patterns when I get them all done.
Shops, we're starting a list of shops to send wholesale flyers to so be sure to email your
information to Tammie at janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com to get on the list.
And ladies, if you have a shop nearby where you buy fabric, be sure and tell
them to give us their information so they can be up to date on everything new.

That's all for now ladies. 
Have a good week.

6 comments:

  1. Brrrr How do you keep the chicks warm and from freezing to death

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the Southeast of Arizona and its been in the 80's I used to live in northern Illinois don't miss the nasty weather...I can breath much better here...used to get sick twice a year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We spend the winter in Florida. I don't miss Michigan either Willia. I used to get sick more too.

      Delete
  3. I hope Pep is feeling better. I know how worried you've been. I'm looking forward to your new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete