NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Already

It's a bit nippy in the morning when I open the door to let the dogs out and the cat in.

Turkeys, Pumpkins and Geese (from "We Gather Together", a KC Star book)
went up in the foyer.



And I spend most of my time inside getting quilt blocks ready -
Market is just around the corner.


Blocks from Birds & Bunnies, Herbs and Honeys, a BOM pattern
made out of my new fabric line "Lilies of the Field".

I did take a break yesterday, though, and go on a bus trip to Des Moines for the AQS Festival there.


And Lo and Behold, who did I meet there but the Debbies (Outlaw and Duckworth) manning (or womanning) the Moda Bake Shop booth.

A good time was had by all.

Now - back to work.  :)

1 comment:

  1. It seems the months are flying by, way too fast.
    The new quilt looks like a fun one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete