NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Moda Love - Day 2

Pumpkin Days - pretty well my favorite time of year.
The days are warm and the nights are cool.
Halloween is coming -
Thanksgiving's not far behind - 
And then, of course - Christmas.  
But still plenty of time to plan for that - no rush yet.


Here Pep and my son Max help Cullen & Quinn carve some pretty neat pumpkins a couple of years ago.


And this is my Pumpkin Days quilt made out of Castlewood fabrics.
 You can get either the kit or the pattern by clicking here.


And this is 4 Pumpkins, a Turkey and Some Geese - a brand new wallhanging or table runner kit. 
 It's brand, brand new, the binding just went on yesterday while I waited for my car to get serviced.  
Quilting is so much fun - it saves you from the boring parts of life.


I've already had a good hop and am off to get ready for the tutorial we're filming tomorrow.
While I'm busy with that enjoy yourself visiting

and

See you tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkins Jan! I agree I am ready for the winter with the hot Kansas weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove also de pumkins. And thanks voor all the good tutorials!!!

    ReplyDelete