NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 4 - Hop, Hop, Hop

Welcome to Day 4 of the Hop.  

This is going to be short because it's Saturday, the grandkids are here and Cameron is having a citywide garage sale.  I'm off to find "after school" and "playing at the farm" clothes for Cullen and Quinn.  And maybe for Zoie if I can find anything she likes.  She has gotten very picky about her clothes.


Meanwhile the Fellowship quilt pattern I'm showcasing today is Pine Tree Ridge BOM.  It's full of all of the things I love about winter.  Hopefully you can find a shop near you teaching it but if not, you can get some friends together and have your own class each month.  You can buy it at your local shop or from us if there isn't one near you.


And the kit I chose to be on sale today is my little Needleroll kit.  I use my needleroll every day, couldn't sew without it.  And it rolls up and buttons so I just stick it in my Girl Gang bag with my block and off we go - today to the park while the kids play after the garage sale and lunch.  Seemed like a good day to put it on sale.  (All orders over $50.00 get free shipping with code MODA.)


BUT  - first I need to hop over and see what my friends from Moda are up to


I just love to follow all 3 of their blogs and I'm sure they have great things in store for us.  See you tomorrow.  I'm off to hop.

Oh - and thanks so much for all of your great comments.  It's really fun to hear from you all.  If you haven't read my post day blog, go to the 7th and comment so you have a chance at the goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment