NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 10 - All Good Things

For those of you who don't go to Quilt Market, Carrie always says at the end of each Market "All good things must come to an end and so it is with Fall (or spring) Quilt Market."  So I couldn't resist using it on our Blog Hop.  

It really has been fun seeing the great variety of places where the designers come from and live.  I especially like the guy in the thong from Austin.  We don't see much of that in rural America.  :)

I only made 7 quilts out of Fellowship and I've showed you all of the patterns for them.  If you missed a day or want to see them again you can go here to see them all.




So since I don't have a new pattern to showcase today, I decided to put 2 kits on sale.  The first is Pumpkins & Geese.  It rained here all day yesterday and a cold front moved in.  The weather is decidedly and deliciously Pumpkins and Geese weather.  

We finished filming the Needleturn Applique tutorial at Missouri Star yesterday.  I think it's really going to be neat.  Can't wait to see what Jake (Jenni's son Jake not my grandson Jake) does with the editing.  We had to film the 3rd session twice because we didn't have my microphone turned on  ---- again.  (That happened back in May too!)  So I just got home and turned around to go back for our Girl Gang meeting.

I am one tired puppy today.


This is the 2nd kit we have on sale today.  I have always said that this is not a Halloween quilt - it's a "statement" quilt.

Don't forget to go comment on my post if you want a chance on the goodies.  The winner will be annnounced tomorrow so it's now or never.

And with no further comment lets go see what we saved till the end - the best I'm sure!

7 comments:

  1. I pulled out my angel that I made with your pattern, now I need to decide what I want to add or how to finish it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure and let me see whatever you decide to do with it. Your additions are always so neat.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the Witch hanging!! I would love to hang that on my door from time to time for a laugh!Thanks you have given my husband & I a nice laugh to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You collector series is fun! I am quilting this for one of my customers at the moment, she started it about 15 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the witch quilt. My family might even agree with it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure all of our families do sometimes. That's why I like it so much :).

      Delete