NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 11 & the Dentist

A belated welcome to Day 11 of the Blog Hop. Sorry to be so late but I've spent most of the day at the Periodontist. Dr. Thomas is a very nice man and taking very good care of my teeth - well, really my gums - after Brian sent me to him. And I still would have much rather been at home blog hopping.
Every post has to have a picture as far as I'm concerned and I chose this one. We'll hang Pinecones and Hollyberries in the hall this weekend as soon as Jake gets here to climb the ladder.


I really love Fall. It's my favorite time of year. I love the colors and textures and general feel of the air. And as much as I love winter, I'm usually slow in letting go of fall. But today's Blog Hop did it. Besides the neat project and scrumptious looking cookies - its about those little girl's dresses - they so got me in the mood for Christmas. The dresses Debbie and her sister's wore were just like ones Nancy and Susan and I had when we were that age. You simply must hop over to Debbies blog and see them. Good memories. Thank you Debbie.
But come back soon because we finally got the website up and running again after a week and we are going to celebrate. We're giving away a really big kit and having a bunch of specials :). I'm really excited about the whole thing. See you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Ouch,, I spent many hours in that chair and still lost my teeth.. Kept them longer that I thought I would.. Kids just don't realize how important they are?? Love the quilt on the cover.Always love your work.
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to my dentist for a checkup myself. I am lucky and got good teeth, so it is rare that I get a problem. I still need to finish my angel and start the reindeer I bought. Been a bad week, so can't do much in the sewing room, till my rib heals.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this pattern! Very cute.. I need to put it on the 'to buy' list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had Pinecones and Hollyberries to hang in my hall. It is a beautiful quilt. I too will have to add it to my "to-do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall. The pattern is cute I like the border.

    ReplyDelete