NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Sunday, April 5, 2009




Oh my - oh my - oh My.  It's about the weather around here.  One day there's 5" of snow, then it's 60, now we're back to icy rain.  And somehow, some way, my brave little garden struggles through it all to bring me joy and beauty.  
Every morning I get up, put the coffee on and then take the dogs on a walk to fill the bird feeders outside.  This accomplishes 3 things.  It feeds the birds so I can watch them as I do my morning chores in the kitchen.  It also assures that my spoiled bulldog will go outside even if it's cold or wet or hot or whatever.  And at this time of year I always take a detour through my garden to see what new is green and growing. 
 And as usual what is going on in my life get's translated into my quilts.  This is Cottage Garden, a new pattern and kit we're offering out of my new Harmony fabric line for Moda.  Time to go for my evening walk.  And I'd better cover my few flowers that are blooming.  It's supposed to be 24 tonight.  

9 comments:

  1. I love the quilt. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in MODA Designer Heaven! SO glad you have a blog, too, Jan. I will look forward to seeing your projects and reading what you are up to in the quilting world. You ladies had a busy retreat...stitching and talking and almost all of you have a blog now!
    YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilts and have enjoyed making a couple of your patterns. I look forward to reading along with you on your creative journey. Best wishes at the upcoming market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan,
    I love your patterns......So glad you have a blog.........Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you have a blog. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Think of you fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to see you have a blog! I'm huge your fan. You are the one of reason that I became a quilter. I love all of your beautiful works!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! So happy to find you blogging! I'll be a regular reader.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. I really appreciate hearing it.

    ReplyDelete